This file contains additional information, probably added from the digital camera or scanner used to create or digitize it.
If the file has been modified from its original state, some details may not fully reflect the modified file.
November 19, 2012
is the soundtrack to Disney's 2,003 animated feature Brother Bear. It contains the film's music composed by Mark Mancina and Phil Collins, as well as songs written by Collins, and performed by Tina Turner, The Blind Boys of Alabama, Oren Waters, The Bulgarian Women's Choir, and even Collins himself. Much of the soundtrack in the film consist of the songs performed by Collins as a montage, much like what was done with the earlier Disney soundtrack to film Tarzan, but not entirely. The album was released on October 21, 2,003 by Walt Disney Records.
All songs written and composed by Phil Collins; except tracks 10-12, composed by Collins and Mark Mancina.
01. "Look Through My Eyes" - Phil Collins (4:01)
02 "Great Spirits" - Tina Turner (3:23)
03. "Welcome"* - Phil Collins (3:38)
04. "No Way Out" (Theme from Brother Bear) (Single Version) - Phil Collins (4:18)
05. "Transformation" - The Bulgarian Women's Choir (2:29)
06. "On My Way" - Phil Collins 3:40
07. "Welcome" - The Blind Boys of Alabama and Phil Collins with Oren Waters (3:14)
08. "No Way Out" (Theme from Brother Bear) - Phil Collins (2:37)
09. "Transformation" - Phil Collins (2:26)
10. "Three Brothers" (Score) (6:44)
11. "Awakes as a Bear" (Score) (6:48)
12. "Wilderness of Danger and Beauty" (Score) (5:32)
"Welcome" is featured as the theme for Walt Disney's Parade of Dreams at Disneyland.