Pleakley's mother calls to inform him of his arranged marriage, so he lies that he is engaged to an Earth girl. When his family comes to the Pelekais' residence for the wedding, though, Pleakley must pretend that Nani is his fiancée. Meanwhile, Lilo and Stitch must keep an experiment that always beeps when a person makes a lie under wraps, which Gantu later finds out about after returning from a spa weekend. Eventually, the truth is exposed and Pleakley's family accepts him for who he is, while revealing that while all are successful, they are actually envious of him. Gantu ends up taking Fibber, but Lilo and Stitch let Gantu keep him.
- Moral: Honesty is the best policy, and even though families may not be perfect, they are still your family.
- In his episode, Fibber is revealed to like cookies.
- This episode is notable in that Kevin McDonald (voice of Pleakley) is reunited with his former The Kids in the Hall castmates: Dave Foley, Mark McKinney, Scott Thompson and Bruce McCulloch.
- We learn that Pleakley's first name is Wendy, which, according to his mother, means "brave warrior" in Pleakley's language (his brother wanted that name).
- This is one of the rare times Pleakley is seen wearing his soldier uniform from the first film, the other time being in "Sample".
- In one scene, Jumba's Hawaiian shirt is blue with white markings, instead of yellow with red markings.
- Reuben didn't seem to mind being alone while Gantu was on vacation. Ironically, in Leroy & Stitch, Reuben grew bitter and lonely when Gantu went off to break Hämsterviel out of prison. Reuben most likely thought Gantu was leaving him forever in Leroy & Stitch, whereas in this episode, Gantu was gone for only a couple of days.