"Feed the Birds" is the seventieth episode and the twelfth episode in season 4 of Mickey Mouse. It premiered on January 13, 2018.
Bird-enthusiast Mickey tries to feed a young bluebird who is repeatedly bullied by a flock of greedy pigeons.
- This episode shares its name with the song of the same name from Mary Poppins.
- The bird that Mickey tries to help is called "Tuppence", based on the lyrics to the song.
- Mickey's dedication to Birdland is a reference to Walt Disney's opening day dedication to Disneyland.
- Tuppence greatly resembles the baby bluebird that Snow White rescues in Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs.
- When the pigeons are channel surfing, a scene of the Martian Robot, an image of Walt Disney and a scene from Aladdin appear on the television.
- When Mickey tells the pigeons "That wasn't very nice", the pigeons all laugh exactly like Max Hare from the Silly Symphony short, The Tortoise and the Hare.
- The scene where the pigeons don't let Tuppence have any crumbs resembles the scene the movie Cinderella in which the hens don't allow Gus to eat any of their corn.
- During Mickey's commercial, Donald's inner tube from Beach Picnic can be seen.