Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1992 - The Darkwing Duck episode "Quack of Ages" premieres in syndication, and the Dinosaurs episode "Nuts to War (Part 2)" premieres on ABC.
- 1999 - The Hercules episode "Hercules and the Big Show" premieres in syndication; the Timon and Pumbaa episodes "Circus Jerks" and "Nest Best Thing"
- 2000 - The Weekenders premieres with the episodes "Crush Test Dummies" and "Grow Up", and the Mickey Mouse Works episode "Mickey's Mixed Nuts", "Goofy's Extreme Sports: Shark Feeding", "Mickey's Mountain", and "computer.don" premieres on ABC, and the Honey, I Shrunk the Kids: The TV Show episode "Honey, I'm Spooked" premieres in syndication.
- 2005 - The W.I.T.C.H. episode "Divide and Conquer" premieres.
VHS & DVD releases
- 1996 - Pocahontas
- 2002 - Cinderella II: Dreams Come True is released.
- 2013 - Phineas and Ferb Animal Agents
- 1802 - Victor Hugo (author)
- 1898 - Merrill De Maris (writer)
- 1907 - Dub Taylor (actor)
- 1920 - Tony Randall (actor, comic, producer and director)
- 1932 - Johnny Cash (singer, songwriter, actor, and author)
- 1953 - Michael Bolton (singer-songwriter)
- 1958 - Chris Phillips (voice actor) and Greg Germann (actor, voice actor and TV personality)
- 1972 - Keith Ferguson (voice actor)
- 1980 - Alex Fong (actor and singer)
- 1986 - Teresa Palmer (actress and model)
|<<||February 25||Timeline||February 27||>>|