Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
February 2 is also known as Groundhog Day.
- 1995 - The Aladdin premiere in syndication with the episode "Black Sand".
- 1996 - The Bill Nye the Science Guy episode "Flowers" premieres in syndication.
- 1998 - The Bear in the Big Blue House episode "The Great Pretender" premieres on Playhouse Disney.
- 2001 - The Even Stevens episode "Strictly Bathroom" premieres on Disney Channel.
- 2002 - The House of Mouse episode "Super Goof" premieres on ABC.
- 2008 - The Phineas and Ferb episode "The Fast and the Phineas" premieres on Disney Channel.
- 2013 - Victorious aired its final episode called "Tori-Yes" on the Disney Channel.
- 2016 - The Muppets episode "Swine Song" premieres on ABC.
VHS & DVD releases
- 1994 - Paul Bunyan, Mickey's Fun Songs: Let's Go to the Circus! and Campout at Walt Disney World, and Disney Sing Along Songs: Heigh-Ho, You Can Fly, The Bare Necessities, Under the Sea, Disneyland Fun, Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious, Be Our Guest, and Friend Like Me
- 1999 - Mulan
- 2004 - Ruby Bridges
- 2010 - Air Bud: Golden Receiver: Special Edition
- 2016 - Mickey Mouse Clubhouse: Pop Star Minnie
DVD & Blu-ray releases
- 2016 - Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs: Signature Edition (Blu-ray + DVD + Digital HD) and Bridge of Spies (Touchstone Home Entertainment)
- 1933 - Tony Jay (actor and voice actor)
- 1940 - Thomas M. Disch (author and poet)
- 1946 - Blake Clark (stand-up comedian, actor, voice artist, and comedian)
- 1947 - Farrah Fawcett (actress and singer)
- 1949 - Brent Spiner (actor, comedian, and singer)
- 1977 - Shakira (singer, songwriter, dancer, record producer, choreographer and model)
- 1969 - Boris Karloff (actor)
- 1995 - Donald Pleasence (actor)
- 1996 - Shamus Culhane (actor, film director and film producer); Gene Kelly (dancer, actor, singer, film director and producer and choreographer)
- 2014 - Philip Seymour Hoffman (actor and director)
|<<||February 1||Timeline||February 3||>>|