Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
A trio of fashion-obsessed criminals, the Fashionistas, seek to make off with Club Banana's newest fashion designs. Having allied with them to assist with their plan, Camille Léon also takes the opportunity to get revenge on Kim by framing her for the theft. With Ron currently putting up with Mr. Barkin, who also works at Smarty Mart, her last hope lies in Monique.
- This is the first episode in which Monique has a direct involvement in one of Kim's missions.
- Phill Lewis and Ashley Tisdale, who co-star in this episode, both star in The Suite Life of Zack and Cody.
- In this episode, we learn Mr. Barkin has worked at Smarty Mart for eighteen years, or since Ron and Kim were born.
- This episode is chronologically meant to introduce the Fashionistas, but confusingly, "Clothes Minded", another episode in which they appear, was aired before this episode.
- In "Trading Faces", Camille could nano-morph exactly into anyone, but in this episode she is unable to change the color of her skin and eyes.
- When Monique is fighting Espadrille, before the camera focuses on the press, Kim looks exactly like Camille, but when it comes back, she looks normal again.
- Near the end when Monique is handing Coco Banana back his designs she is wearing a purple top but when the camera faces Coco Banana her sleeves are a cream color and then when it pans out again she is wearing purple.
- The music when Kim in her battlesuit fought Shego in So the Drama was played in this episode.
- The Fashion Police is a reference to the term used for people who criticizes other people's fashion style. In this episode, the phrase is taken literally.