Fantasyland is one of the themed lands at Tokyo Disneyland in Japan. It has two original attractions among the usual dark rides: Cinderella's Fairy Tale Hall (a walk-through attraction which tells the story of Cinderella) and Pooh's Hunny Hunt (a dark ride that uses a trackless ride system).
On April 29 2015, Oriental Land Company revealed a major expansion/re-imagining was announced that includes the addition of areas based around “Beauty and the Beast” will be the theme for the new area in development.
“Alice in Wonderland” was been theme for the new area replacing the old It's a Small World, move next to Space Mountain. However, it has been canceled since Tokyo 2020 Olympics had got no enough contractors, and got replaced by an indoor theater, an unnamed Big Hero 6 Ride in Tomorrowland and a meet and greet attraction in Toontown.
Attractions and Entertainment
- Alice's Tea Party
- Castle Carrousel
- Cinderella's Fairy Tale Hall
- Cinderella Castle
- Dumbo the Flying Elephant
- Haunted Mansion
- It's a Small World
- Mickey's PhilharMagic
- Peter Pan's Flight
- Pinocchio's Daring Journey
- Pooh's Hunny Hunt
- Snow White's Adventures
- Snow White Grotto
- Cinderella Castle Mystery Tour (1986-2006)
- Mickey Mouse Revue (1983-2009)
- Skyway to Tomorrowland (1983-1998)
It has no facility to meet and greet characters. Greetings happen by roaming accidentally in fantasyland. It is not necessarily you can meet all below characters in one day.
Current characters we can meet
- Cinderella, Prince Charming, Fairy God Mother, Susie and Perla from "Cinderella"
- Snow White, The Prince, The Seven Dwarfs and The Queen from "Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs"
- Princess Aurora, Prince Phillip from "Sleeping Beauty"
- Belle and Gaston from "Beauty and the Beast"
- Alice, Mad Hatter, White Rabbit, Tweedle Dee and Dum from "Alice in Wonderland"
- Peter Pan, Wendy, Captain Hook and Mr. Smee from "Peter Pan"
- Mary Poppins and Bert from "Mary Poppins"
- Esmeralda from "Hunchback of the Notredame"
- Pinocchio, Geppetto, Jiminy Cricket, "Honest" John Worthington Foulfellow, Gideon from "Pinocchio"
- Rapunzel, Flynn Rider from "Tangled"
- Pooh from "Winnie the Pooh"
- Piglet, Tigger, Eeyore and Rabbit from "Winnie the Pooh"
- Queen of hearts from from "Alice in Wonderland"
- Clarabelle Cow (Currently only in Toontown)
- Horace Horsecollar (Currently only in Toontown)
- Clarice (Currently in Toontown and at Main Entrance in Tokyo Disneyland)
- Bianca and Bernard from "The Rescuers" (Currently at Main Entrance in Tokyo Disneyland and at American Waterfront Newyork area in Tokyo DIsneySea)
- Jaq and Gus from "Cinderella"
- Robin Hood, Friar Tuck, Prince John and Sheriff of Nottingham (Currently at Main Entrance in Tokyo Disneyland)
- The Beast from "Beauty and the Beast"
- Captain Hook's Galley
- Queen of Hearts Banquet Hall
- Troubadour Tavern
- Village Pastry
- Fantasy Gifts (closing on February 15th, 2018)
- The Glass Slipper
- Harmony Faire
- Kingdom Treasures
- Pleasure Island Candies
- Pooh Corner
- Stromboli's Wagon
- Brave Little Tailor Shop (opening on March 6th, 2018)
- Baby Mine (-2017)