"Extraordinary" is a song from the episode "Great Balls of Water", sung by Candace Flynn as she first laments her inability to come up with some interesting activities for her and Jeremy to do that day, before coming up with ways to potentially make herself more interesting.
- I want to be extraordinary
- Not just extra-ordinary
- It seems like everywhere I see
- People far more interesting than me
- I know that change is kind of scary
- But maybe I should try to vary
- Some minor detail a small degree
- A slightly different version of me...
- I could learn to cook vegetarian
- Or take a fashion workshop,
- Meditate, calculate,
- Learn to knit a tank top,
- Yoga, hula, clogging, jogging,
- Walking on a tightrope,
- Take a correspondence course
- And learn to make my own soap,
- Jumping on a pogo stick,
- Standing in a wheat field,
- Going on a snipe hunt
- (Gotta keep my eyes peeled),
- Take a little time
- To really decorate my door, and
- Change my hair to black
- And then I'll dye it back to orange,
- Underwater taxidermy,
- Shopping for a suitcase,
- Peeling tangerines
- While placing second in a sack race,
- Lion taming, online gaming,
- Trying to win a prize fight,
- Appearing on a talk show
- Dressed up like a water sprite,
- I'm gonna be extraordinary!
- I'm gonna stand out from the crowd
- And shout out loud
- You'll see:
- I'll be a brand-new me!
- Like Livin' with Monkeys, a character's voice was heard singing, but the character is not shown singing onscreen.
- The song starts slow at first then becomes fast, like Spa Day, Atlantis, Summer (Where Do We Begin?) and What'cha Doin?.
- The song was confirmed on July 24, 2012, by Jeff "Swampy" Marsh on his Twitter account.
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from the The Phineas and Ferb Wiki. The list of authors can be seen in the page revision history (view authors). As with Disney Wiki, the text of The Phineas and Ferb Wiki is available under the CC-by-SA Free Documentation License.|