Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Enrico Casarosa (born October 19, 1970) is an Italian director, screenwriter, and storyboard artist, who is best known for his work at Pixar, which he joined in 2002. The first Pixar film Casarosa worked on was Cars in 2006 as a storyboard artist, while he made his directorial debut in 2011 with the Pixar short film La Luna.
- 101 Dalmatians: The Series (1997-1998)
- Storyboard artist - 20 episodes
- Designer - 6 episodes
- Storyboard revision artist - 4 episodes
- PB&J Otter (1998-2000) - Background artist (17 episodes)
- Cars (2006) - Storyboard artist
- Ratatouille (2007) - Storyboard artist
- Up (2009) - Storyboard artist
- La Luna (2011) - Director, writer (short film)
- The Good Dinosaur (2015) - Head of story