Lilo ignores Stitch while working on a new hula dance. Stitch finds a cousin performing as a circus entertainer and when he attempts to capture Elastico, he is adopted as a circus performer himself. Gantu captures but cannot hold Elastico, who returns to the circus. Lilo realizes that Stitch has left and convinces him to stay in Hawaii and not travel with his new circus family.
- Moral: Family means nobody gets left behind.
- Elastico is one of the few known experiments named by someone other than Lilo.
- He is also one of the few known experiments to be rehabilitated by someone other than Lilo and Stitch.
- Elastico's name, primary function, and one true place are revealed, but his official number was never revealed in his episode.
- The ringmaster called Stitch "The Incredible Indestructorado" due to him being abnormally strong.
- The tiger that roared at Stitch and later bit Gantu on the leg bears a great resemblance to Rajah from the Aladdin film trilogy and TV series.
- Despite being very flexible, Elastico couldn't seem to escape the net he was captured in.
- In one scene, Elastico is missing his tail, whereas in another scene, his stomach is not colored in.
- Elastico's ball form has his body behind his face, but in the first two scenes of his ball form, his butt is covering his face.
- Some of the experiments that appear at the end of this episode are shown before their actual episodes.