The Edelweiss Snacks is a counter service snack stand located in Fantasyland at Disneyland. It opened September 25, 2009, in a newly-constructed building directly across from the Matterhorn Bobsleds. Edelweiss Snacks serves turkey legs, chimichangas, and corn on the cob.
Visit this alpine chalet where you’ll be happy to meet jumbo turkey legs, chimichangas and buttered corn on the cob. Then, chill out in the shadow of the Matterhorn with a fountain drink or frozen beverage in blue raspberry, cherry or apple.
- "Jumbo" Turkey Leg
- Barbecue-Glazed Pork Shank
- Buttered or Chili-Lime Corn on the Cob
- Large Bag of Chips
- Dasani Water
- Frozen Beverages (Wild Cherry, Blue Rasberry, and Apple)
- Coke, Diet Coke, Coke Zero, Sprite, Fanta Orange, Light Lemonade
- The name "Edelweiss" is a reference to the edelweiss (Leontopodium alpinum), a flower found in European mountains.