Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Price Range||$14.99 and under|
|Annual Passholder Discount||Unavailable|
|Opening date||September 25, 2009|
Visit this alpine chalet where you’ll be happy to meet jumbo turkey legs, chimichangas and buttered corn on the cob. Then, chill out in the shadow of the Matterhorn with a fountain drink or frozen beverage in blue raspberry, cherry or apple.
- "Jumbo" Turkey Leg
- Barbecue-Glazed Pork Shank
- Buttered or Chili-Lime Corn on the Cob
- Large Bag of Chips
- Dasani Water
- Frozen Beverages (Wild Cherry, Blue Rasberry, and Apple)
- Coke, Diet Coke, Coke Zero, Sprite, Fanta Orange, Light Lemonade
- The name "Edelweiss" is a reference to the edelweiss (Leontopodium alpinum), a flower found in European mountains.