Echo Lake is a themed land at Disney's Hollywood Studios at the Walt Disney World Resort in Florida. It is the park's small oval-shaped lagoon, which was designed to form one of the ears in the enormous Hidden Mickey from the park's original layout. Surrounding it are numerous attractions and services, some structures are designed to mimic the "California Crazy" form of architecture from Hollywood's Golden Age.
Attractions and Entertainment
- Star Tours: The Adventures Continue
- Indiana Jones Epic Stunt Spectacular!
- Jedi Training Academy
- For the First Time in Forever: A Frozen Sing-Along Celebration (Since July 2015)
- Dinosaur Gertie's Ice Cream
- Min & Bill's Dockside Dinner
- Oasis Canteen
- Adventure Outpost