"Eau de Minnie" is the twenty-first episode of Mickey Mouse.
Minnie’s new perfume enchants an entire city.
- Russi Taylor - Minnie Mouse
- Chris Diamantopoulos - Mickey Mouse
- Paul Rudish
- Fred Tatasciore
- Aliki T. Grafft - "Entrancement" voice, Florist
- This is the first episode to not feature Mickey as the main protagonist. The title said "Minnie Mouse" instead of the usual "Mickey Mouse".
- This is the first episode where Mickey does not have a huge role.
- One of the outfits that Minnie tries on for her date with Mickey is her pink and white-dotted outfit from Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, which she digressed and suggested that it was "too young."
- This episode suggests that Minnie is usually wearing a black shirt, with her dress?
- Minnie apparently has a habit of going overboard on wearing perfume.
- The Disney Channel on Demand showing of this episode in the United States has appeared to be shown in a high pitch (which is the PAL format) rather than its normal pitch (which is the usual NTSC format) since January 2016. This is highly unusual for an American on demand showing. However, it is still normal-pitched on the WATCH Disney Channel app.
- This episode was nominated at the 2015 Annecy International Animated Film Festival for best TV series.