Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Annual Passholder Discount||Available|
ESPN Zone is a restaurant at Downtown Disney at the Disneyland Resort in Anaheim, California, and a former chain of large sports-themed restaurants owned by Disney Regional Entertainment. ESPN Zone restaurants typically feature large arcades and television and radio studios for ESPN. The first ESPN Zone opened on July 11, 1998 at the Power Plant in Baltimore, Maryland. With most of the ESPN Zone restaurants closing between 2009 and 2013, there is only one location remaining, at Downtown Disney at the Disneyland Resort in Anaheim, California. With the dissolution of Disney Regional Entertainment in 2010, operations of the Los Angeles and Anaheim locations were turned over to third parties, licensing the ESPN brand from Disney. The now-closed Los Angeles location was operated by AEG, and the Anaheim location is run by Zone Enterprises.
- Anaheim, California - Located at Downtown Disney at the Disneyland Resort, opened 2001 (operated by Zone Enterprises since 2010)
- Atlanta, Georgia - Opened 2000, closed 2009
- Baltimore, Maryland - Located at the Power Plant on the Inner Harbor, opened 1998, closed June 15, 2010
- Chicago, Illinois - Located at the corner of Wabash Avenue and Ohio Street, opened 1999, closed June 15, 2010
- Denver, Colorado - Opened 2001, closed 2009
- Las Vegas, Nevada - Located at the New York-New York Hotel & Casino, opened 2001, closed June 15, 2010
- Los Angeles, California - Located at L.A. Live, opened 2008, closed 2013 (operated by Anschutz Entertainment Group)
- New York City - Located in Times Square, opened 1999, closed June 15, 2010
- Washington, D.C. - Located in Downtown, opened 2000, closed June 15, 2010
Shopping: Anna & Elsa's Boutique | Build-a-Bear Workshop | Disney's Pin Traders | Disney Vault 28 | D Street | ESPN Zone Studio Store | Fossil | House of Blues Company Store | The LEGO Store | LittleMissMatched | Marceline's Confectionery | Quiksilver | Rainforest Cafe Retail Shopping Village | Ridemakerz | Sanuk | Something Silver | Sunglass Icon | WonderGround Gallery | World of Disney
Dining: Catal Restaurant | Crossroads at House of Blues | Earl of Sandwich | ESPN Zone | Häagen-Dazs | Jamba Juice | La Brea Bakery | Naples Ristorante e Pizzeria | Napolini | Rainforest Cafe | Ralph Brennan's Jazz Kitchen | Starbucks Coffee | Tortilla Jo's | Uva Bar | Wetzel's Pretzels