Jake sees a bunch of trolls and goblins screaming out of the sewers. Jake turns into his dragon form and sees a strange humanoid creature that steals souls. After Jake scared the creature, his breath became smelly.
Jake and Fu visit a magical place called Magus Bizarre. Jake meets an arachnid named Veronica, but he couldn't choose her cause the 8 hairy spider legs (Fu thought Jake might be a leg man). Fu introduces two magical girls called Oracles to Jake. Their names were Sara (sees bad things) and Kara (sees good things). Jake sees a teenage girl named Jasmine, but Fu gets grabbed by an ogre and meets his old foe Herbert the Goblin. Jake sees Fu getting tortured by Herbert and the ogre. Jake fights the 2 foes and he beats up the ogre and grabs Herbert and throws him next to the ogre.
Jasmine waves bye to Jake and she has glowing red eyes. Jake goes with Jasmine to the school dance, but Susan sends a message to her dad (Lao Shi) that Jasmine has red eyes. Lao Shi realized that Jasmine has red eyes that she was a Nix, a creature that is harmless and beautiful during the day but turns into a monster that steals souls when the moon reaches to the center of the night sky.
Jasmine turns into her monster form and steals souls from every student at the dance. Lao Shi and Fu arrived and Lao Shi fights Jasmine the nix. Fu tosses the potion to Jake, but Jake accidentally drank the potion. He wasn't supposed to drink it; he was supposed to pour it on the nix. The potion redages a potion who ever touches it becomes powerless, like sphinx hair.
Lao Shi also got his soul stolen by Jasmine. Jake knocks her out and she returns all the souls back to the students. The next day, Jake returns Jasmine back to Magus Bizarre. Spud's voice sounded like Trixie's and Trixie's voice sounded like Spud's.
- This is the first and only episode with a Nix in it.
- Brad makes his debut in this episode and Veronica also makes a debut in this episode.
- The production code is 103, but the episode came out as episode 2 season 1.
- The end of the show, shows Trixie and Spud switched souls, it is unknown how they switched back.
- It is revealed that Jake had to go through 1st grade with an extra pair of underwear.
- This episode is also the first to show a school dance.