Dr. Hirano is a recurring character from Phineas and Ferb. She is Stacy and Ginger's mother. She removed Isabella's tonsils ("I Scream, You Scream"). Dr. Hirano was first mentioned (and spoken of) when Stacy told Candace that she was getting her ears pierced. She is voiced by Ming-Na.
Dr. Hirano is Stacy's mother. On Phineas and Ferb's Parents' Anniversary, they are only seen chatting on the phone ("Dude, We're Getting the Band Back Together"). She also seems to think that her daughter is not very smart, due to Stacy frequently asking Candace to call her mom "and tell her that" when Candace refers to Stacy as a genius. ("Let's Take a Quiz"; "Don't Even Blink")
Dr. Hirano thinks Candace is flighty and unfocused because she rather bust her brothers than doing what she and Stacy are doing. However, she seems to think of her differently after seeing how determined she is to bust her brothers. ("Robot Rodeo"). She is also referred to Mrs. Hirano by her.
Dr. Hirano seems to be friends with Linda, but they only appeared together once. Before Candace and Stacy got in the house, they were talking about how Dr. Hirano's mom had never let her go to a concert when she was a kid ("Robot Rodeo").
Dr. Hirano is the mother of Ginger. It's currently unclear how well Ginger gets along with her due to a lack of interaction.
- "I, Brobot" (Mentioned only)
- "I Scream, You Scream" (Speaking cameo)
- "Dude, We're Getting the Band Back Together" (Speaking cameo)
- "Does This Duckbill Make Me Look Fat?"
- "Don't Even Blink" (Mentioned only)
- "Let's Take a Quiz" (Mentioned only)
- "Robot Rodeo"
- "For Your Ice Only" (Mentioned only)
- "Great Balls of Water" (Mentioned only)
- "One Good Turn"
- ↑ http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001840/
- ↑ http://www.behindthevoiceactors.com/tv-shows/Phineas-and-Ferb/Dr-Hirano/
- ↑ http://www.imdb.com/character/ch0398971/
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from the The Phineas and Ferb Wiki. The list of authors can be seen in the page revision history (view authors). As with Disney Wiki, the text of The Phineas and Ferb Wiki is available under the CC-by-SA Free Documentation License.|