Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Donald Takes a Holiday is a television special that aired on the "Wonderful World of Disney" syndicated show in late 1986. It contains a number of vacation-themed Donald shorts spliced together with a unifying narration with a Frank Nelson-type accent (voiced by Hal Smith).
- Grand Canyonscope
- Dude Duck
- Tea for Two Hundred
- Donald's Vacation
- Trailer Horn
- Sea Scouts
- Rugged Bear
- Wide Open Spaces
- Tony Anselmo - Donald Duck
- Corey Burton - J. Aubodon Woodlore
- Will Ryan - Motel Proprietor
- Hal Smith - Narrator
- Jack Wagner - Chip, Dale
- Frank Welker - Rover Boy, Ants
- The music in the opening titles is reused from Get it Right: Following Directions with Goofy.