Donald gets tired of the way Goofy goofs up, but then falls into a dream world where everybody is Goofy – including Donald!
- Donald Duck (as himself and Goofonald)
- Mickey Mouse (Goofy Mouse)
- Pluto (Goofo)
- Huey, Dewey and Louie (as themselves and their Goofy egos: Hoofy, Doofy, and Loofy)
- Daisy Duck (as herself and Goofaisy)
- Daisy's regular face is briefly seen before Donald bumps into her. Later she shows Goofy's face when she wants to kiss Donald.
- When Donald is watching TV, the shows are parodies of real TV shows. Goofy the Vampire Slayer is a parody of Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Goofy's Goof Works is a parody of Mickey Mouse Works, Goofeld is a parody of Seinfeld and I Love Goofy is a parody of I Love Lucy.
- Minnie does not appear in this episode.
- Daisy (as Goofaisy) is the only character who does not properly laugh like Goofy.
- Daisy and the nephews' regular face is briefly seen at the end of the episode.