Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Donald gets tired of the way Goofy goofs up, but then falls into a dream world where everybody is Goofy – including Donald!
- Donald Duck (as himself and Goofonald)
- Mickey Mouse (Goofy Mouse)
- Pluto (Goofo)
- Huey, Dewey and Louie (as themselves and their Goofy egos: Hoofy, Doofy, and Loofy)
- Daisy Duck (as herself and Goofaisy)
- Daisy's regular face is briefly seen before Donald bumps into her. Later she shows Goofy's face when she wants to kiss Donald.
- When Donald is watching TV, the shows are parodies of real TV shows. Goofy the Vampire Slayer is a parody of Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Goofy's Goof Works is a parody of Mickey Mouse Works, Goofeld is a parody of Seinfeld and I Love Goofy is a parody of I Love Lucy.
- Minnie does not appear in this episode.
- Daisy (as Goofaisy) is the only character who does not properly laugh like Goofy.
- Daisy and the nephews' regular face is briefly seen at the end of the episode.