Penny is entrusted with her very own credit card, which she plans on using responsibly, but it seems to have a mind of its own. Oscar, meanwhile, nearly spends his family out of house and home in his attempt to catch a mouse.
- Oscar: How can you be afraid of mice? You're veterinarian, you give shots to lions and tigers for crying out loud.
- Trudy: I can't help it, it's those beady eyes, that little, those big ears, and that boney tail.
- Suga Mama: Do you realize you just described Oscar to a T?
- Oscar: At least that mouse is gone.
(the mouse reappears right next to him)
- Oscar: He's standing right next to me, isn't he?
- Kyla Pratt as Penny Proud
- Tommy Davidson as Oscar Proud
- Paula Jai Parker as Trudy Proud
- Jo Marie Payton as Suga Mama
- Tara Strong as BeBe Proud, CeCe Proud and Puff
- Karen Malina White as Dijonay Jones
- Steve Harvey as The Credit Card
- Soleil Moon Frye as Zoey Howzer
- Phil LaMarr as Michael Collins
- Carlos Mencia as Felix Boulevardez
- Alisa Reyes as LaCienega Boulevardez
- Kevin Michael Richardson as Dr. Payne
- The scene where Penny is walking down the steps is recycled from "EZ Jackster".
- The Credit Card actually resembled Steve Harvey due to its "mustache".
- When Suga Mama and Puff are in the basement, she pulls off the tape and Puff's hair rips off. But after the house came back down from being filled with helium, he has all of his hair back and that's only about a day later.
- When Penny is about to return the clothes, the card says "they all smell like rat poison anyway". If clothes smelled like rat poison, a store wouldn't take it back for being "damaged goods".
- The door knob on the front door is on the wrong side. Looking from inside the house, the door knob should be on the right instead of on the left.
- When Penny gets ice cream for her friends, its soft-served in flat-bottomed cones. But, when we see the ice cream again its *3 scoops of hard ice cream in bowls with 3 cherries.
- The Credit Card said the bill would come at the end of the month. He made it sound like it would be a few weeks but it was actually 3 days.
- Episode Title: Don't Leave Home Without It
- This is a direct quote from the old American Express credit card. "Don't Leave Home Without It" was the American Express Credit Card tagline.