Disney on Parade was a TV special in 1971 featuring costume characters of various Disney characters.
This telecast of the First Edition of "Disney on Parade" is from the first performance of the Australasian Tour. This is a videotape from the show performed in Adelaide, Australia.
Then we get to the on-stage performances based mostly on Disney movies. Such presentations in which the performances on the stage included were "The Sorcerer's Apprentice" from Fantasia, "Cinderella", "The Jungle Book", "Alice in Wonderland", "Dumbo", "Pinocchio", more numbers from "Fantasia", "Snow White" and "It's a Small World", as well as other performances.
The voice of Yen Sid in Mickey's on-stage performance belongs to Michael Rye, who may be better known as the voice of Green Lantern on Super Friends from 1977 to 1985, as well as voicing several villains in the early 80s Spider-Man series, such as Mysterio on the 1981 solo Spider-Man series and Magneto on Spider-Man and His Amazing Friends.
- Joe A. Giamalva as Mowgli
- Clarence Nash as Donald Duck
- Dick Wesson as Narrator
- Hans Conried as Slave in the Magic Mirror
- Michael Rye as Yen Sid
- Hal Smith as Goofy
- June Foray as The Evil Queen, Witch
- Thurl Ravenscroft as Stromboli
- Scatman Crothers as King Louie, Baloo
- Produced by
- Michael M. Grilikhes .... producer
- Bob Jani .... stage producer
- Ron Miller .... executive producer
- Costume Design by
- Sound Department
Herb Taylor .... sound
- Music Department
Buddy Baker .... music supervisor
- Other crew
- Tom Adair .... special material
- Al Bertino .... special material
- Chuck Corson .... special material
- Tom Hansen .... choreographer: Jungle Book sequence
- Ward Kimball .... special material
- Miriam Nelson .... choreographer
- Alan Wakeling .... special material
- Roy Williams .... special material
- Mark Wilson .... special material