Disney Sports Football is a 2002 sports video game released by Konami.
- The Superstars (Mickey Mouse)
- The Charmers (Minnie Mouse)
- The Seaducks (Donald Duck)
- The Belles (Daisy Duck)
- The Spacenuts (Goofy)
- The Lords (Max Goof)
- The Steamrollers (Pete)
- The Imperials (Mortimer Mouse)
- The Wolfgangs (Big Bad Wolf)
- The Headhunters (Alligators, but led by one named Boss instead of Ben Ali Gator)
- The TinyRockets (Huey, Dewey, and Louie, Scrooge McDuck & José Carioca)
- Mickey's All-Stars (Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Daisy, Goofy and Max)
- Pete's All-Stars (Pete, Mortimer, Big Bad Wolf, and Boss)
Get ready for hard-hitting tackles and wild touchdowns as Mickey, Goofy, and other Disney characters take to the gridiron. In Disney Sports Football, you'll create a team and compete in four modes: Challenge, Cup, Exhibition, and Practice. You'll have plenty of running and passing plays, offensive and defensive formations, and turbo moves to master, plus magic items to boost your team's performance. In single or multiplayer modes, you'll face a variety of opponents inside fantastic stadiums.
|This page uses content from the English Wikipedia. The article or pieces of the original article was at Disney Sports Football. The list of authors can be seen in the . As with Disney Wiki, the text of Wikipedia is available under the GNU Free Documentation License.|