Disney Sing Along Songs: Under the Sea is a Disney Sing Along Songs video released on August 14, 1990. It features songs that are all themed around water. It was notably the first Sing Along Songs video to use familiar tunes not from Disney movies, set to clips from Disney movies and cartoons (merely marked as "Disney scenes").
- "Under the Sea" (The Little Mermaid)
- "By the Beautiful Sea"
- "Never Smile at a Crocodile" (Peter Pan)
- "That's What Makes the World Go Round" (The Sword in the Stone)
- "Kiss the Girl" (The Little Mermaid)
- "At the Codfish Ball"
- "Sailing, Sailing" / "Sailor's Hornpipe" (Alice in Wonderland)
- "A Whale of a Tale" (20,000 Leagues Under the Sea)
- "Someone's Waiting for You" (The Rescuers)
- "Under the Sea Reprise"
- The original 1990 release included a Disneyland 35th anniversary graphic at the beginning of the video.
- There are two versions of the Disneyland 35th anniversary logo from 2 different copies of the original 1990 print; one that has the original longer version and one with a shorter version that has been sped up to only 5 seconds long.
- "Under the Sea"'s presentation on the video is noticeably extended to repeat one of the verses.
- Known as La Sirenita: Bajo el Mar in Spanish, released in Spain and the United States.
- Hosted by Ludwig Von Drake.