Disney Sing Along Songs: The Twelve Days of Christmas is a 1993 Sing-Along video produced by Walt Disney Home Video. It was re-released on December 14, 1994. It is the twelfth video in the Disney Sing Along Songs video series, the third Sing-Along Songs live action video, and the second Christmas-themed video in the series.
- "Very Merry Christmas"
- "Deck the Halls"
- "Dear Santa"
- "Jingle Bells"
- "Snow Ho-Ho"
- "Hip Hop Noel"
- "He Delivers"
- "The Twelve Days of Christmas"
- "I'd Like to Have an Elephant for Christmas"
- "Here Comes Santa"
- "O Christmas Tree/We Wish You A Merry Christmas"
- This is the first Disney's Sing-Along Songs live-action video not to be directed by Gregory Sills and it was the second Disney's Sing-Along Songs live-action video to be located at Disneyland.
- This is also the only Disney's Sing-Along Songs live-action video where no one says goodbye at the end. Instead, the characters throw confetti and celebrate Christmas with the people.
- Daisy Duck's voice can be heard in the Japanese version.
- Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Pluto, Donald Duck, Daisy Duck, Huey, Dewey, and Louie, Scrooge McDuck, Goofy, Chip 'n' Dale, the Three Little Pigs, Snow White, Doc, Happy, Bashful, Sneezy, Grumpy, Sleepy, Dopey, Pinocchio, Jiminy Cricket, Geppetto, Honest John, Stromboli, Zummi Gummi, Dumbo, Brer Rabbit, Cinderella, Prince Charming, Alice, Mary Poppins, Baloo, Colonel Hathi, Robin Hood, Winnie the Pooh, Tigger, Eeyore, Roger Rabbit, Belle, and the Beast are featured characters in this.
- The DuckTales logo can be seen on the computer Huey, Dewey, and Louie are using during the "Dear Santa" section.
- The clip of the video game Hare Raising Havoc was also seen on the computer Huey, Dewey, and Louie are using during the "Dear Santa" section.
- The actual still with the logo is from the reprise of When You Wish Upon A Star from Disney's Pinocchio.