Disney Sing Along Songs: Pongo and Perdita is a Disney Sing Along Songs video released on December 3, 1996, to help promote the 1996 film 101 Dalmatians. It was re-released on October 29, 2000, to help promote 102 Dalmatians.
- Bren McKinley as Anita Dearly
- Brendan Sindell as The Paperboy
- Bret Easterling as Himself
- Bobby Edner as Himself
- Rebecca Hart as Herself
- Tyler Holt as Himself
- Tiler Peck as Herself
- Ashley Perry as Herself
- Dijon Talton as Himself
- Clarisse Takemoto as Herself
- Barney (St. Bernard, Tyler's dog)
- Kasey (Sheltie, Ashley's dog)
- Enzel (Jack Russell Terrier, Bret's dog)
- Wolfie (Old English Sheepdog, Bobby's dog)
- Chance (American Bulldog, Tiler's dog)
- Major (Border Collie, Dijon's dog)
- Josie (Hound Dog, Clarisse and Rebecca's dog)
- Zip-a-Dee-Doo-Dah (Song of the South)
- Following the Leader (Peter Pan)
- Do Your Ears Hang Low? (Traditional)
- (Going to) The Bow-Wow Ball
- Hokey Puppy (Hokey Pokey) (Traditional)
- Pongo (Bingo) (Traditional)
- Take Me Out to the Ball Game (Traditional)
- Oh Where, Oh Where Has My Little Dog Gone? (Traditional)
- Hot Diggity (Dog Ziggity Boom)
- The More We Get Together (Traditional)
- In the 2000 VHS release, the woman said "TV" instead of "television".
- Also in this version and the original 1996 version, the text below the "GREGORY SILLS" name read "ENTERTAINMENT".
- On the 2000 re-release to VHS, the television was rainbow for it's first appearance.
- In the 2000 VHS release, when the sun comes out at the start of the video, it is embossed to negative.
- The "Following the Leader" segment actually used a recording of the version in "Disneyland Fun".
- The only volume without sing-along words on the screen, though it is Closed Captioned (CC) for hearing impaired (as are most volumes), and sing-along lyrics have been added to the 2006 DVD release (though still incomplete).