- Zero To Hero (Hercules)
- A Guy Like You (The Hunchback of Notre Dame)
- Our Miss Minnie (Minnie's Greatest Hits)
- After Today (A Goofy Movie)
- Rescue Aid Society (The Rescuers)
- Take Your Sweet Time (The Jungle Cubs-Born to Be Wild)
- Out of Thin Air (Aladdin and the King of Thieves)
- Pecos Bill (Melody Time)
- You Can Fly! (Peter Pan)
- Adventure is a Wonderful Thing (Winnie the Pooh's Most Grand Adventure) (Known as Pooh's Grand Adventure: The Search for Christopher Robin in the US)
- In a World of My Own (Alice in Wonderland)
- One Last Hope (Hercules)
- Segments only (no host).
- The opening is similar to those of the Collection of All-Time Favorites Disney Sing Along Songs videos, where the Walt Disney Home Video logo (known as "Disney Videos" in the UK and other countries during the time of the tape's release) features the music usually used on the title card of the sing-along video and then the remixed opening before the showing of the actual title card for the sing-along video.
- The remixed opening from Friend Like Me, Circle of Life, Honor to Us All, and Collection of All Time Favorites is included at the beginning. The remixed closing from the 1993 and 1994 editions of Heigh-Ho, Friend Like Me, Circle of Life, and Collection of All Time Favorites.
- Released in all parts of the world with the odd exception of the United States, though "Zero to Hero" and "A Guy Like You" were released on the tape Honor To Us All, "You Can Fly!" was released on the tape You Can Fly and The Magic Years, and "In a World of My Own" was released on the DVD Disney Princess Sing Along Songs Vol. 2 - Enchanted Tea Party.
- In the song "Pecos Bill", Pecos Bill is shown having a cigarette in his mouth, but is erased in "Home on the Range: Little Patch of Heaven" because of preventing influence on drugs.
- In "Pecos Bill", the verse about the Painted Indians is cut in this volume but appears in "Home on the Range: Little Patch of Heaven".
- Known as Hercules in Spanish, released in Spain.
- Tinker Bell appears at the beginning, where she uses her magic to make a scroll appear. That scroll serves as the title card to the sing-along program and each of the songs.