Disney Junior Magazine is a Disney children's magazine originally published by Disney Publishing Worldwide and currently published by Redan Publishing. Playful, interactive and made to teach creative learning, Disney Junior Magazine encourages the development of children’s imaginations and self-expression by offering them stories with great emotional resonance, and enhancing their growth through storytelling fun. Through games, puzzles, simple comic stories, matching and coloring activities, readers engage with their favorite characters from Disney Junior TV shows: Jake and the Never Land Pirates, Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Doc McStuffins, Minnie's Bow-Toons, Handy Manny, Little Einsteins, Special Agent Oso and more. Activities are meant to be enjoyed by children with their parents or guardians and are reflective of the attributes of the various characters from each TV show.
- January 2013
- Stories and activities about our friends in the animal kingdom
- Puzzles, mazes and coloring featuring Mickey and Doc McStuffins
- Pullout comic featuring Jake and the Never Land Pirates
- April 2013
- Stories and activities about eating, cooking, and having fun with food!
- A special pullout comic featuring Doc McStuffins and her friends!
- Puzzles, mazes, and games revolving around food!
- May/June 2013
- Stories and activities about taking care of the world around us
- Puzzles, mazes and coloring featuring Mickey and Sofia the First
- Pullout comic featuring Mickey Mouse and his friends
- July 2013
- Stories and activities about the weather and seasons!
- 7 pages of all-new Doc McStuffins activities!
- A special pullout comic featuring Mickey Mouse and his friends!