Disney's Children's Favorite Songs Volume 4 is a collection of 27 classic children’s songs performed by Larry Groce and The Disneyland Children's Sing-Along Chorus. The Choral Director is Dawn Halloran. The CD was produced by Ted Kryczko and Pat Patrick; engineered by Kent Madison and George Charouhas, and distributed by Buena Vista Pictures Distribution, Inc. in 1990.
All songs are public domain except where listed.
- "Oh Where, Oh Where Has My Little Dog Gone?" (Septimus Winner)
- "The Wheels on the Bus" (Verna Hills)
- "Do Your Ears Hang Low?"
- "Dem Bones" (James Weldon Johnson)
- "The Wabash Cannonball"
- "Brother, Come and Dance With Me" (Engelbert Humperdinck)
- "Froggie Went A-Courtin'"
- "Big Rock Candy Mountain"
- "You Are My Sunshine" (Jimmie Davis and Charles Mitchell)
- "Funiculi, Funicula" (Luigi Denza and Peppino Turco; English lyrics by Edward Oxenford)
- "Old Dan Tucker"
- "It's A Small World" (Richard M. Sherman and Robert B. Sherman)
- "Camping" (from the Disneyland/Golden Book Read-Along Just Me And My Dad) (Larry Groce)
- "There's A Hole In My Bucket"
- "Cockles and Mussels"
- "I'm A Little Teapot"
- "Comin' Through the Rye"
- Git Along, Little Dogies"
- "Reuben and Rachel" (William Gooch and Harry Birch)
- He's Got the Whole World in His Hands
- Nursery Rhyme Medley: "Hickory Dickory Dock", Jack and Jill", Jack Be Nimble"
- "Down By The Station"
- "Meet Me In St. Louis" (Kerry Mills and Andrew B. Sterling)
- "The Marvelous Toy" (Tom Paxton)
- "Go In and Out The Window" (Lew Pollack)
- "Mickey Mouse March" (Jimmie Dodd)
|This page uses content from the English Wikipedia. The article or pieces of the original article was at Disney Children's Favorite Songs 4. The list of authors can be seen in the . As with Disney Wiki, the text of Wikipedia is available under the GNU Free Documentation License.|