The gameplay is similar to Nintendo's Mario Party video game series. Players can experience places from Disney Channel shows in a board game style. They can also play up to 30 minigames based on the Disney Channel shows. They can choose any of the Disney Channel character they like.
- Phineas Flynn and Ferb Fletcher - Phineas and Ferb (non-playable characters)
- Joe, Kevin and Nick Lucas - Jonas L.A.
- Sonny Munroe - Sonny with a Chance
- Alex Russo - Wizards of Waverly Place
- Hannah Montana - Hannah Montana Forever
- Zack and Cody Martin - The Suite Life on Deck
- Mitchie Torres - Camp Rock 2: The Final Jam
- Mii (playable/background character)
From the official press release:
- DISNEY CHANNEL ALL STAR PARTY TO BRING ALL YOUR FAVORITE DISNEY CHANNEL SHOWS AND STARS TOGETHER IN ONE GAME FOR THE FIRST TIME ON WII™
- Disney Interactive Studios today announced Disney Channel All Star Party is in development exclusively for Nintendo's Wii™ Console. The game will provide fans a truly immersive experience as Disney Channel worlds collide for the first time, allowing players to explore 7 different locations and interact with characters from their favorite Disney Channel shows and movies including "Wizards of Waverly Place", "The Suite Life On Deck", "Hannah Montana", "Sonny with A Chance", "JONAS L.A.", "Phineas & Ferb" and "Camp Rock 2: The Final Jam" like never before.
- Disney Channel All Star Party allows fans the opportunity to play as their favorite Disney Channel character or unlock the ability to play as their Mii™ character. Players can either take the challenge on their own, or invite up to three friends to join in and compete in over 30 fun-filled mini games for the chance to become the top Disney Channel All Star champion. The games allow fans to experience fun show and movie locations, ranging from the S.S. Tipton to the beaches of Malibu to the set of So Random! This innovative and active party game will get the whole family up on their feet and laughing out loud, with a variety of fun mini games including Phineas & Ferb Monster Truck Chase, Wizards of Waverly Place 12-Ball and S.S. Tipton Bridge Cross. In addition, fans will also have the ability to keep track of their high scores, individual competition session and unlock additional new mini-games!
- Published by Disney Interactive Studios, Disney Channel All Star Party will be released fall 2010 exclusively for Wii and is expected to be rated E by the ESRB.
- For more information, please log on to www.disneyinteractivestudios.com.
- © Disney. Release dates, platform availability, and/or visuals shown are of product currently in development and may be subject to change.
<videogallery id="0"> Disney Channel All Star Party (VG) (2010) - Gameplay trailer </videogallery>
|This page uses content from the English Wikipedia. The original article was at Disney Channel All Star Party. The list of authors can be seen in the . As with DisneyWiki, the text of Wikipedia is available under the GNU Free Documentation License.|
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from the Phineas and Ferb Wiki (view authors).|