Disney's World of English is a English Language Learning (ELL) program for children 0-7 that uses Disney characters and stories.
Disney's World of English encourages children to learn English in a natural way through a substantial interconnected program of DVDs, CDs, picture books, talk along flash cards, songs, toys, and activities.
First developed in the 1970's by World Family English , a long-term Walt Disney Company licensee. Introduced and well known throughout Japan, the program is currently marketed in Japan, Taiwan, Hong/Kong/Macau, and South Korea.
Disney's World of English Components
- Sing Along!
- Talk Along Cards and player
- Step By Step
- Books and CDs
- Fun With Words (OID-enabled)
- Fun and Games (OID-enabled)
- Fun and Adventures (OID-enhanced)
- Let's Play
- Question and Answer Cards
- Play Along! (for children 0-3)