Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Disney's Living Seas is a television special broadcast on January 24, 1986 on NBC to promote the opening of the new Living Seas pavilion at EPCOT Center at Walt Disney World. The special is hosted by John Ritter.
- The history behind the new pavilion.
- Footage of water-themed Disney films.
- A look at ocean life.
- Dr. Robert Ballard's discovery of the Titanic wreckage on the ocean floor.
- Simon Le Bon of Duran Duran talking about escaping from a sinking yacht and recites the poem "Sea-Fever". A clip of Duran Duran's "Rio" music video is also shown.
- Laura Branigan singing "If I Were a River".
- Olivia Newton-John's music video "The Dolphin Song".
- John Ritter - Himself/Host
- Laura Branigan - Herself
- Simon Le Bon - Himself
- Dr. Robert Ballard - Himself
- Scott Carpenter - Himself
- Olivia Newton-John - Herself
- Steamboat Willie (1928)
- Hawaiian Holiday (1937)
- Boat Builders (1938)
- Beach Picnic (1939)
- Pinocchio (1940)
- How to Swim (1942)
- How to Fish (1942)
- No Sail (1945)
- The Whale Who Wanted To Sing At the Met (1946)
- Mickey and the Seal (1948)
- Treasure Island (1950)
- Peter Pan (1953)
- 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea (1954)
- Chips Ahoy (1956)
- Mysteries of the Deep (1959)
- Swiss Family Robinson (1960)