The Game Boy Advance version was released on November 4, 2003. It is a platforming game that was published by Disney Interactive Studios and developed by Vicarious Visions.
Gamefaqs explains of the PC version:
- “Disney's Brother Bear immerses you in a fully interactive version of Kenai's world, complete with the lush environments based on the animated film. Join Kenai and Koda as they make their way through various areas in the forest. Not only can you play Kenai and Koda as bears, but you can also transform into a wolf, a crow, and an eagle. You'll also interact with seven different characters from the film.”
IGN explains of the GBA version:
- “The game features elements such as spectacular weather effects and cut-scenes from the film which will bring alive the world of Brother Bear. [It has] four worlds, 16 levels and unlockable bonus games.”
AceGamez rated the game 6 out of 10, GameZone rated it 7 out of 10, PC Format UK rated it 27 out of 100, and PC Gamer UK rated it 62 out of 100. Childrenssoftware.com gave the game 4.5/5, writing "The humor and adventure make the transition from large to small screen nicely. Although the game is marketed to kids ages 6 and older, the gameplay can be challenging. Our nine to fourteen year old testers liked the game". jkdmedia of Gamezone said "This game appears to be a fun, action packed game, with lots of cool mini-games that can be played independently. I say "appear", because frankly, due to many technical issues in running the game, we didn't get all the way through the game. There is a lot of game here, though, with plenty of easy exploration and item collecting." SuperKids gave the game a 3.0 for Educational Value, 4.0 for Kid Appeal, and 5.0 for Ease of Use. It said "While Brother Bear is a fun-packed game that reinforces the importance of friendship and listening, it does not adress the classic 3 R'", and noted "Even if kids have not seen Disney's Brother Bear movie, they will enjoy this fun adventure."
GameZone rated the game 8 out of 10, Nintendo Power rated it 3.3 out of 5, and Nintendojo rated it 6.6 out of 10.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 "Brother Bear Video Game Review for Parents". Parentstv.org
- ↑ "Brother Bear - PC - GameSpy". Pc.gamespy.com
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 "Brother Bear - Game Boy Advance - IGN". Au.ign.com
- ↑ "Disney's Brother Bear for PC". GameFAQs
- ↑ "Disney's Brother Bear Critic Reviews for PC". GameFAQs
- ↑ GameZone. "Disney's Brother Bear - PC - Review". GameZone
- ↑ "SuperKids Software Review of Brother Bear". Superkids.com
- ↑ "Disney's Brother Bear Critic Reviews for Game Boy Advance". GameFAQs
|This page uses content from the English Wikipedia. The article or pieces of the original article was at Disney's Brother Bear (video game). The list of authors can be seen in the . As with Disney Wiki, the text of Wikipedia is available under the GNU Free Documentation License.|