The All-Star Movies Resort is a Value Resort at Walt Disney World. The last of the three All-Star Resorts to open (the other two being All-Star Sports Resort and All-Star Music Resort), opening on January 15, 1999, the resort utilizes themed elements from several Disney films to decorate it's hotel buildings. This and the other All-Star Resorts are located on the southern portion of the property, not too far from Blizzard Beach and Disney's Animal Kingdom.
- Fantasia/Fantasia 2000: Located close to the lobby building, the Fantasia area features the main pool, themed after the Sorcerer's Apprentice. A sculpture of Sorcerer Mickey on the rock shoots fountains of water into the pool below. To the left of the pool are the Fantasia 2000 buildings, decorated by characters from the Steadfast Tin Soldier and a kiddie pool featuring icebergs from Pines of Rome (originally featuring a sculpture of the baby whale as well). Behind the pool are sculptures of Donald and Daisy in their Pomp and Circumstance outfits. The right building, based on the original Fantasia, consists mostly of a Sorcerer's Apprentice theme with the Brooms and the Sorcerer's Hat.
- Toy Story: To the left of the main building is a portion of the street with a large figure of RC. Going further in, the area is based on Andy's Room with sculptures of Bo Peep and Rex along with a giant checkerboard and portions of Andy's walls. The area is flanked by gigantic statues of Woody and Buzz Lightyear. The staircases are covered by Army Soldier buckets, with metal cutouts of the Army Men covering the building.
- 101 Dalmatians: The buildings are decorated with cutouts of countless Dalmatian puppies, with large sculptures of Pongo and Perdita overlooking the area. There is also a photo opportunity with Lucky watching an empty television that guests can go behind. Large metal hydrants serve to hide the stairs.
- Mighty Ducks: Featuring the Duck Pond Pool, the massive mask icon of the team is attached to the building. Adjacent to the pool is a goal with Goofy in Goalie gear along with a large scoreboard. Large hockey sticks and pucks decorate the building.
- The Love Bug: A large Herbie sticks out of the building, as well as a Winner's Circle area, a smaller-scale Herbie car and a 1st Place Trophy.
The Resort has Donald's Double Feature Gift Shop, The World Premiere Food Court and The Reel Fun Arcade.