Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
"Detention Election" is the sixty-second episode overall and the eleventh episode of the third season in Wizards of Waverly Place.
Justin and Zeke are running against each other to become Student Body President. Justin soon finds his efforts put in jeopardy after someone wallpaper's Principal Laritate's office with posters of his campaign and he is accused of masterminding the prank. In Saturday detention, Alex befriends a rebellious new girl at school named Stevie. On their trip to Coney Island, Jerry, Max and Harper are stuck on a Ferris wheel and Max drops his wand in an attempt to get them off. Harper is flashed off the Ferris wheel by Alex, and they both try to help Justin out of trouble. Meanwhile, Justin has gained newfound popularity by taking credit for the prank and also to get more votes for his campaign. But his friendship with Zeke may be strained when he chooses his popularity over his best friend. In the end, Justin wins the race but he is disqualified because of the prank. Alex takes the blame so Justin can become president but Stevie confesses that she pulled off the prank. Justin becomes Student Body President by six votes, but Zeke withdrew his vote when he found out that Justin did not vote. However, Justin gained his friendship with Zeke back and lost his popularity. Harper is sent back on the Ferris wheel by Alex, who was banned and wanted revenge because Jerry, Max and Harper went without her, where Jerry and Max are still stuck on, but luckily she grabbed her jacket made of spicy and teriyaki jerky.
- Posters posters on the wall, now it's time to tell us all – Makes posters able to talk.
- Posters posters that didn't squeal at all, zip it up, stay on this wall – Stops the talking posters.
- Bill Chott as Mr. Laritate, Dan Benson as Zeke, Grant Alan as Eddie and Hayley Kiyoko as Stevie Nichols
- Maria Canals Barrera as Theresa Russo
- While being questioned, by Alex, one of the Justin posters says that he promised Stevie he wouldn't tell who pulled the prank, hinting that Stevie might be more than mortal. Also, Justin is elected to be the school president, but, in the 64th episode "Eat to the Beat", that was his first day to be the school president. And on the window of Mr. Laritate's office, there's a banner saying "Vote for Zeke Beekerman", but Zeke's last name is usually spelled Beakerman. Additionally, when Mr. Laritate comes to the Russo's house to take Justin to detention, Justin's hair is clearly flat, but it is suddenly spikey when they arrive at the school.