"Dennis the Duck" is the twenty-sixth episode of House of Mouse, originally aired on ABC on May 18, 2002. It is notably the last episode to air on Disney's One Saturday Morning before the show moved to the Disney Channel and Toon Disney.
It's Black-and-White Day at the House of Mouse, and the club is packed with old black and white cartoon characters. One of them, Dennis the Duck, tries to win over Donald, who is annoyed by him at first. No matter what Donald does, he can't get rid of Dennis, but then he has a change of heart when Dennis tries to erase himself.
- The guest character, Dennis the Duck, is most likely a reference to the prototype version of Donald seen in the 1931 poem More HooZoo.
- This episode has a dark moment in which Dennis tries to erase himself only to be saved by Donald. This is close to a suicide attempt, which is rather dark for a show like this.
- Wayne Allwine - Mickey Mouse
- Tony Anselmo - Donald Duck
- Michael Bell - Pongo
- Jeff Bennett - Dennis the Duck
- Corey Burton - Mad Hatter, Goatman
- Bill Farmer - Goofy
- Maurice LaMarche - Mortimer Mouse, March Hare
- Tress MacNeille - Daisy Duck
- Jason Marsden - Max Goof
- Rod Roddy - Mike
- Russi Taylor - Minnie Mouse
- April Winchell - Clarabelle Cow