Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
"Delinquent Justin" is the seventy-second episode overall and the twenty-first episode of the third season in Wizards of Waverly Place.
When Justin is about to graduate, Alex tells him that she made a duplicate Justin and put him through four years of college. Justin is revolted, however, to discover that the college version of himself has become a free-spirited hippie who does not care about studying or about life. Soon Alex recombines the two Justins, but the duplicate Justin takes over the mind of the regular Justin, leaving Alex to fix the problem. Meanwhile, Jerry and Theresa try to be better parents.
- Two of him are twice as fun, turn these Justins back to one – Turns two Justins into one.
- Brains, brains go away, back before the college day – Takes away knowledge.
- Retrievum Cerebrum - Takes one back to the original mind setting.
- Zeke is meant to be graduating with Justin but in the season one episode "Movies" it was mentioned that Zeke is 2 years older than Justin.
- Dan Benson as Zeke, and Bill Chott as Mr. Laritate
- Jake T. Austin as Max Russo