Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1987 - The Disney's Adventures of the Gummi Bears episode "Mirthy Me" premieres on NBC.
- 1992 - The series finale of Darkwing Duck, "Extinct Possibility", and the season two finale of Goof Troop, "Clan of the Cave Goof", premiere on ABC. The Goof Troop episode is the last one to premiere on ABC.
- 1998 - The Disney's Doug episode "Quailman Takes the Blame", the Recess episode "Economics of Recess"/"Omega Kids", and the Pepper Ann episode "Portrait of the Artist as a Young Milo"/"The Sisterhood" premiere on ABC.
- 2014 - The Sofia the First premiere on Disney Channel with the "Winter's Gift".
VHS & DVD releases
- 1893 - Edward G. Robinson (actor)
- 1924 - Ed Koch (lawyer, politician, political commentator, movie critic, and television reality show "judge"/arbitrator)
- 1944 - Kenneth Cranham (film, television, radio and stage actor)
- 1949 - Bill Nighy (actor and comedian)
- 1950 - Darleen Carr (actress)
- 1970 - Jennifer Connelly (actress)
- 1939 - Douglas Fairbanks (actor, director, producer, and screenwriter)
- 1998 - Don Patterson (producer, animator and director)
|<<||December 11||Timeline||December 13||>>|