Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1993 - The Little Mermaid premiere on CBS with the series finale episode "T'ank You For Dat, Ariel".
- 2009 - Phineas and Ferb Christmas Vacation! premieres on Disney Channel.
DVD & VHS releases
- 2007 - High School Musical 2: Extended Edition, Walt Disney Treasures: Disneyland - Secrets, Stories & Magic, Walt Disney Treasures: The Chronological Donald, Volume 3, and Walt Disney Treasures: The Adventures of Oswald The Lucky Rabbit
- 2012 - Mickey Mouse Clubhouse: Mickey and Donald Have a Farm
- 1803 - Hector Berlioz (composer)
- 1931 - Rita Moreno (singer, dancer, and actress)
- 1947 - Teri Garr (actress)
- 1967 - Mo'Nique (actress, comedian, talk show host, and author)
- 1985 - Karla Souza (actress)
- 1992 - Tiffany Alvord (singer and songwriter)
|<<||December 10||Timeline||December 12||>>|