Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
"Day of the Snowmen" is the second segment of the thirty-third episode of Kim Possible.
Toxic Snowmen come to life and attack Middleton after a freak storm.
Kim was late for school when a blizzard storm happens, which results in the shutdown of roadways, public transportation, businesses, and schools. When the snow storm is over, they decide to make snowmen. However, snowmen come to life and go on to a rampage. Kim and Ron save Summer Gale and her cameraman, only to reveal that she used a weather machine to create a storm from Lake Wannaweep which results in the formation of toxic snowmen. Kim and Ron manage to enter into a weather machine and restore it and return the water back to Lake Wannaweep.
- 19th episode in chronological order.
- As alluded to by Gale's reference to her "pre-owned" weather machine being used in an attack on Canada, the weather machine is Dr. Drakken's from "Job Unfair".
- This is the second time Camp Wannaweep makes an appearance.
- When Ron states, "They don't look like jolly, happy souls either," this is may be an allusion to Frosty the Snowman.
- Kim Possible: The Complete Second Season