- Davy Crockett's Keelboat Race (first broadcast November 16, 1955)
- Davy Crockett and the River Pirates (first broadcast December 14, 1955)
Davy Crockett and George "Georgie" Russel are loaded with pelts as they make their way to the Mississippi River after a successful season of trapping. There they encounter Mike Fink, a blowhard keelboat captain who refuses to take them downriver, unless they pay a ridiculously high fee. That evening, Fink gets Georgie drunk and convinces him to keelboat race down the Mississippi with the season's pelts as wager. Crockett uses his notoriety to put together a crew and the race begins. Overcoming numerous obstacles along with Fink's dirty tricks, Crockett wins the race but amiably waives his claim on Fink's share of the wager. In gratitude, Fink agrees to take Crockett and Russel all the way back up the river.
Along the way, the men pick up a traveling minstrel who unknown to them is in league with local river bandits. On their way to get horses from friendly Chickasaw tribesmen, Davy and Georgie are kidnapped by a group of Chickasaws because white men have been murdering members of their tribe. Crockett and Fink discover that the river pirates are masquerading as Native Americans as they loot passing freighters from a riverside cave.
The men find their way into the lair, and in the ensuing battle several kegs of gunpowd are exploded, sealing the cave. The victorious heroes escape unscathed with the subdued villains in toe.
- Fess Parker as Davy Crockett
- Buddy Ebsen as George "Georgie" Russel
- Jeff York as Mink Fink
- Kenneth Tobey as Jocko
- Clem Bevans as Captain Cobb
- Irvin Ashkenazy as Moose
- Mort Mills as Samuel Mason
- Paul Newlan as Big Harpe
- Frank Richards as Little Harpe
- Hank Worden as Fiddler
- Dick Crockett as Ben
- Troy Melton as Hank
- Douglass Dumbrille as Saloon owner (uncredited)
- Walter Catlett as Colonel Plug
- William Bakewell as Keelboat Race Master of Ceremonies (uncredited cameo)
- William Fawcett as Old Timer with Livestock (uncredited)
- George J. Lewis as Chief Black Eagle (uncredited)
- Mike Mazurki as Unnamed character (uncredited)