Starting his career at the Walt Disney Animation Studios in hand drawn animation on films such as Pocahontas, Hercules, Fantasia 2000, The Hunchback of Notre Dame, Tarzan, Atlantis: The Lost Empire, Treasure Planet, and Home on the Range. In 2002, David began working for Dreamworks Animation Studios storyboarding on such films as Sharktale, Shrek 2 and Kung Fu Panda. David is currently working back at Walt Disney’s Development Department and helping storyboard various projects currently in production.
- Pocahontas - inbetweener: "John Smith"
- The Hunchback of Notre Dame - rough inbetweener
- Hercules - rough inbetweener
- Tarzan - animator: "Terk"
- Atlantis: The Lost Empire - animator: "Princess Kida"
- Treasure Planet - animator: "Doctor Doppler"
- Home on the Range - additional animator, additional story
- Big Hero 6 - story artist
- Moana - co-head of story (with John Ripa)