Starting his career at the Walt Disney Animation Studios in hand drawn animation on films such as Pocahontas, Hercules, Fantasia 2000, The Hunchback of Notre Dame, Tarzan, Atlantis: The Lost Empire, Treasure Planet, and Home on the Range. In 2002, David began working for Dreamworks Animation Studios storyboarding on such films as SharkTale, Shrek 2, and Kung Fu Panda. David is currently working back at Walt Disney’s Development Department and helping storyboard various projects currently in production.
- Pocahontas - inbetweener: "John Smith"
- The Hunchback of Notre Dame - rough inbetweener
- Hercules - rough inbetweener
- Tarzan - animator: "Terk"
- Atlantis: The Lost Empire - animator: "Princess Kida"
- Treasure Planet - animator: "Doctor Doppler"
- Home on the Range - additional animator, additional story
- Big Hero 6 - story artist
- Moana - co-head of story (with John Ripa)