David J. Zywicki is a painter, artist and color modeler.
- The Little Matchgirl (color model mark-up-credited as David Zywicki)
- Home on the Range (color model mark-up)
- Brother Bear (painter)
- Treasure Planet (color model mark-up)
- Lilo & Stitch (painter)
- Atlantis: The Lost Empire (color model mark-up)
- The Emperor's New Groove (color model mark-up)
- Tarzan (color model mark-up)
- Mulan (color model mark-up/registration)
- Hercules (assistant color model mark-up supervisor)
- The Hunchback of Notre Dame (assistant supervisor color model mark up)
- Runaway Brain (color model mark-up assistant supervisor)
- Pocahontas (color model mark-up assistant supervisor)
- The Lion King (color model mark-up)
- The Prince and the Pauper (painter-credited as David Zywicki)
- The Little Mermaid (painter)
- Oliver & Company (painter-credited as David Zywicki)
- Fantasia 2000 (assistant airbrush artist)
- His other work includes "ABC Weekend Specials", "Happily Ever After", "BraveStarr: The Legend" and "Pinocchio and the Emperor of the Night".
- He has also been referred to as an ink and paint artist.
- His other roles include being ahead of airbrush effects on animated films and doing special effects.
- Alternate Name is David Zywicki.