When Phineas and Ferb find out that their grandma Betty Jo used to be a roller-derby queen, they build an awesome rink—right in their backyard! Soon they discover that Jeremy Johnson’s grandmother used to be their Grandma’s skating rival, so they set up a contest to see which granny can roller derby her way to the finish line the fastest. The thrills continue when Phineas and Ferb build a gorge so their grandpa can do a radical stunt jump over it!
Differences between the book and the episodes
Sometimes the book has scenes changed around and some deleted scene or lines.
- Missing Line: "It's gonna knock 'em dead."
- Missing Line: "Does this helmet make my butt look big?'
- Missing Line: "Hey, isn't that your family?"
- Missing Line: "I am so not with them!"
- Betty Jo's flashback about the time the Bombers and the Slashers had a face-off at the roller rink is slightly shorter.
- Shortened Line: (It's not fair if it's two boys and one girl against two girls and one boy) ", so you have to skate, Candace, or else it won't be fair."
- Changed Line: After Monogram points out about the elevator, his line "Okay, just pointing it out" is changed to "Okay, back to business."
- The scenes are changed around. After Perry's briefing, Perry goes over to Evil Inc. where Doofenshmirtz tells him part 1 of his evil plan. Then it shows Candace seeing the roller rink and then part 1 of the derby. Then it cuts right back to part 2 of the evil plan and back ton the derby. This was all changed so the book can go in the order unlike the episode does.
- Missing Lines: "Et tu, Grandpa?' "No, I just had one." "There's more if you want."
- When Doofenshmirtz tells about his evil plan, it is shorter than the episode. He also says "I've tried everything" instead of "I've tried everything to grow facial hair."
- Changed Line: When the skaters are ready to start, Betty Jo says "Two words" and Hildegard says "Roadkill!" In the book, Betty says "One word: Roadkill."
- Missing Scene: The end part of the song Ring of Fun where Phineas says "We're back!" is missing.
- Missing Line: Phineas tells the crowd about when the skaters are all flying backwards.
- Changed Line: "Betty Jo ain't gonna like that" ies changed to "Betty Jo isn't going to like that."
- Missing Lines: "Who are you calling a loser, cheater?" "Who are you calling a cheater, loser?"
- Missing Line: "My evil head!"
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from the The Phineas and Ferb Wiki. The list of authors can be seen in the page revision history (view authors). As with Disney Wiki, the text of The Phineas and Ferb Wiki is available under the CC-by-SA Free Documentation License.|