Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Notable composing work in Disney films and television shows
- Dick Tracy (1990), film score, Touchstone Pictures release
- The Nightmare Before Christmas (1993), film score, Touchstone Pictures/Walt Disney Pictures release
- Flubber (1997), film score, Walt Disney Pictures release
- My Favorite Martian (1999), theme song, Walt Disney Pictures release
- Meet the Robinsons (2007), film score, Walt Disney Pictures release
- Alice in Wonderland (2010), film score, Walt Disney Pictures release
- Frankenweenie (2012), film score, Walt Disney Pictures release
- Oz the Great and Powerful (2013), film score, Walt Disney Pictures release
- Mystic Manor (2013), attraction score, Hong Kong Disneyland ride
- Avengers: Age of Ultron (2015) additional score, Walt Disney Pictures release
- Alice Through the Looking Glass (2016), film score, Walt Disney Pictures release
Notable voice work in Disney films
- Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas (1993), singing voice of Jack Skellington, voice of Barrel and Clown with the Tear-Away Face, Touchstone Pictures release
Other Disney work
In 1986, his band Oingo Boingo performed at Videopolis as part of Grad Nite. It would not be the first time the band performed on the stage, as the stage had previously been used for Steve Wozniak's US Festivals, on which Oingo Boingo performed in both September 1982 and May 1983. The stage was moved to Disneyland in 1985 as part of the Videopolis night club, which has since been rethemed to the Fantasyland Theatre.