Dana Axelrod is a production manager (also a senior, assistant and director). Her other roles include being a producer, director and visual consultant. She was also the Stage manager for the Philip Kan Gotanda play "The Wash" at the Mark Taper Forum, Los Angeles, California, USA in early 1991.
- Fantasia 2000 (Director of production)
- The Hunchback of Notre Dame (senior production manager)
- Runaway Brain (senior production manager)
- Pocahontas (senior manager of production)
- The Lion King (production manager)
- Trail Mix-Up (assistant production manager)
- Aladdin (assistant production manager: layout)