Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Cyclopes are humanoid creatures which only have one eye. In Season 1, they are very much like humans. They have normal skin, body shape and hair. They even wear modern clothes like shirts and skirts. This makes it easy for them to blend in with crowds of non-magical beings, granted they hide the fact they only have one eye.
In Season 2, Cyclopes get a major redesign. They are now more giant-like: they have broad shoulders, heavy muscles, pointy ears, sometimes even a horn on top of their heads, and stand nearly twice as tall as an adult human. Their skin is also more of a darker beige/greyish color. They are mostly seen wearing vests made of scales or feathers, a leather belt, studded bracelets, shorts, and sandals.
Since Cyclopes do not have a very prominent role in the series, it is unknown what kind of powers they may possess. They most likely have super strength, but nothing else is known about their abilities.
In Season 2, it appears as though Cyclopes are a bit slow and not all that smart.
- In Greek mythology, the most famous Cyclops is Polyphemus, the one who was blinded by Odysseus in order to escape the monster's cave;
- In Season 1, most of the Cyclopes that make an appearance are female, whilst in Season 2 they are all male.
- The season one males include the troll Stan Lipkowski, and one walking out of the Halloween party, complaining about lack of toppings.
- In "Fu Dog Takes a Walk", a female Cyclops adopts a poodle;
- In the episode "Body Guard Duty", an answer to one of Rotwood's questions was "the Cyclops";
- In "Eye of the Beholder", the Cyclops character is named Iris, a joke on the fact she possesses a single eye.