Is there any cure for Donald's temper? Daisy seems to think so, and refuses to go out with him until he learns to control it.
This is the second episode where Donald tries to find a way to cure his temper; the first one was Self Control. However, this one differs from Self Control in that Donald has better luck learning to control his temper (he returns to his old angry self at the end of the Self Control). His curing in Cured Duck seems to be more successful; Donald does not have any extreme temper outbursts in cartoons following this one (though he still seems to be easily agitated).
This cartoon evidently proves that Daisy herself also has a temper problem, hence this makes Donald not the only Duck that needs anger management training.
- Disneyland, episode #3.20: "Donald's Award"
- Walt Disney's Wonderful World of Color, episode #8.6: "Inside Donald Duck"
- The Mouse Factory, episode #1.9: "Music"
- Good Morning, Mickey, episode #27
- From Disney With Love
- Mickey's Mouse Tracks, episode #75
- The Ink and Paint Club, episode #1.40: "Crazy Over Daisy"
- Walt Disney Cartoon Classics: Limited Gold Editions: Daisy (VHS)
- Walt Disney Treasures: The Chronological Donald, Volume 2 (DVD)
- Walt Disney's Classic Cartoon Favorites, Vol. 11: Best Pals, Donald and Daisy (DVD)