Walt Disney Pictures. Glenn Close, Andrew Gunn and Aline Brosh McKenna will produce the film. McKenna was also hired as the writer of the film; in October 2015, she was replaced by Kelly Marcel, who also wrote the screen play for Saving Mr. Banks. The film is expected to be released between 2017 and 2019.Cruella is an upcoming American live-action film which will be distributed by
The film itself is suggested to be an origin story for Cruella, hence making it a possible prequel to the 101 Dalmatians story.
In April 2016, Disney confirmed that she is indeed playing the character.
- Glenn Close, one of the producers of the film, played the character of Cruella in the 1996 live-action remake of 101 Dalmatians.
- ↑ http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/disney-preps-live-action-cruella-639169
- ↑ http://www.ew.com/article/2015/10/09/disney-cruella-devil-spinoff
- ↑ http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/emma-stone-talks-play-cruella-852693
- ↑ http://moviepilot.com/posts/3886426?utm_source=fb-channel-hollywood-buzz&utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=emma-stone-will-play-the-evil-de-vil-in-disney-s-live-action-cruella