"Croissant de Triomphe" is the third episode of Mickey Mouse. It aired on June 30, 2013.
- Chris Diamantopoulos - Mickey Mouse
- Russi Taylor - Minnie Mouse
- Tress MacNeille - Daisy Duck
- Karen Strassman - French Poodle, Cinderella, French cat, Kid on Merry-go-round
- Oscar Pauwels - Dog #1
- Pascal Germain - Dog #2
- Xavier Fagnon - Dog #3 Mickey's scooter
- Paul Rudish - Mickey's scooter, grumbling drivers, French birds
- Minnie: "(giggles) Bonjour! Q'est que vous voulez?" (meaning "(giggles) "Hello! What do you want?")
- Minnie: "Je n'ai plus de croissants!" (meaning "I have no more croissants!")
- Minnie: "Daisy, j'ai besoin des croissants, maintenant!" (meaning "Daisy, I need croissants, now!")
- Daisy: "Mickey! Minnie a besoin des croissants." (meaning "Mickey! Minnie needs croissants.")
- Daisy: "Depeche-toi! C'est urgent!" (meaning "hurry up! it's urgent!")
- Mickey: "Cafe Minnie, allons-y!" (meaning "Cafe Minnie , let's go!")
- Crowd: "Madamoiselle! Croissant, s'il vous plait!" (meaning "Mademoiselle! Croissant, please!")
- Woman: "Croissant tout de suite!" (meaning "Croissant immediately!")
- Kid: "Mickey! Par ici! J'ai rattrape tes croissant!" (meaning "Mickey! this way! I caught up your croissant!")
- Mickey: "Attention tout le monde! Voici, les croissants!" (meaning "Attention everyone! Behold, the croissants!")
- Crowd: "Vive le croissant!" (meaning "Long live the croissant!")
- Minnie: "Mon chevalier!" (meaning "My knight!")
- This episode aired as a sneak peak on March 12, 2013 on Disney.com.
- Episodes with dialogue spoken entirely in a foreign language:
- 1.) Croissant de Triomphe = French.
- 2.) Tokyo Go = Japanese.
- 3.) Panda-monium = Mandarin Chinese.
- 4.) O Sole Minnie = Italian.
- 5.) O Futebol Clássico = Portuguese.
- 6.) Mumbai Madness = Hindi.
- 7.) Clogged = Dutch.
- 8.) Al Rojo Vivo = Spanish.
- 9.) ¡Feliz Cumpleaños! = Spanish.
- While this is the second short to be spoken in Spanish, it takes place in Mexico rather than Spain.
- 10.) Dancevidaniya = Russian.
- 11.) Turkish Delights = Turkish.
- 12.) Locked in Love = Korean.
- 13.) Carnaval = Portuguese.
- This is the second short to be spoken in Portuguese as well as the second short to take place in Brazil. Also, both shorts take place in Rio de Janeiro.
- 14.) Year of the Dog = Chinese.
- While this is the second short to be spoken in Chinese as well as the second short take place in China, this short takes place in Shanghai rather than Beijing.
- Cinderella and Prince Charming make brief cameos when Mickey crashes through a window of a castle tower on his scooter.
- Prince Charming was about to put the glass slipper on Cinderella's foot, but Mickey ends up breaking it with his scooter.
- This episode won a 2013 Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Short-format Animated Program.
Place of the World
- Paris, France
- Video of Croissant de Triomphe