Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Donald's quiet bicycle ride to see Daisy is interrupted by Chip 'n' Dale.
- Donald Duck
- Chip 'n' Dale
- Daisy Duck (final scene)
- Mickey Mouse (cameo)
- Minnie Mouse (cameo)
- Goofy (cameo)
- Disneyland, episode #2.25: "Where Do the Stories Come From?"
- Good Morning, Mickey, episode #35
- Mickey's Mouse Tracks, episode #1
- The Ink and Paint Club, episode #1.40: "Crazy Over Daisy"
- Walt Disney Cartoon Classics: Limited Gold Editions - Daisy (VHS)
- Walt Disney's Classic Cartoon Favorites: Best Pals - Donald and Daisy (DVD)
- Walt Disney Treasures: The Chronological Donald, Volume 3 (DVD)
- The cartoon was inspired in a whole song written by Oliver Wallace, which shares the title of the cartoon "Crazy Over Daisy".
- Along the episode, Donald keeps whistling the song and the episode ends with the music again.
- Donald's design in this cartoon, which notably has him resembling a younger version of Scrooge McDuck, was notably reused for the younger Scrooge's appearance in Mickey's Christmas Carol. Additionally, several early Toon Disney promos that used clips from this short had Donald mistakenly identified as Scrooge.
- The song "Crazy Over Daisy" had new lyrics written for the record Walt Disney Takes You to Disneyland, and was retitled "Meet Me Down on Main Street". This new version of the song was performed by the Mellomen and was later reused as track 4 of the first disc for A Musical History of Disneyland.