Commander Cody (birth number CC-2224) is a clone marshal commander who fought alongside Jedi General Obi-Wan Kenobi and is the leader of the 212th Attack Battalion. He is also commander of the Third Systems Army, 7th Sky Corps and Ghost Company.
- Expert Hand-To-Hand Combatant: As a Clone Commander, Cody is extremely skilled in unarmed combat.
- Expert Marksman: As a Clone Commander, Cody is extremely skilled in utilizing blaster pistols and blaster rifles.
- High-Level Intellect/Expert Tactician/Leader: Cody is highly intelligent. As a Clone Commander, Cody is an extremely skilled tactician and a capable leader.
Weapons and Equipment
- Phase II Clone Trooper armor: Cody utilizes Phase II Clone Trooper armor to protect himself from his enemies in battle.
Former Weapons and Equipment
- Phase I Clone Trooper armor: Cody utilized Phase I Clone Trooper armor to protect himself from his enemies in battle.
Revenge of the Sith
Later in the Clone Wars, During the Battle of Utapau Obi-Wan Kenobi and Cody lead the 212th Attack Battalion with the aim of capturing/destroying General Grievous. After Obi-Wan destroyed the General, Cody received Order 66 a transmission from Chancellor Palpatine that triggered his inhibitor chip to turn on the Jedi and ordered a AT-TE to fire on Obi-Wan. He was born on Kamino like every other clone troopers.
Cody was involved in many battles and conflicts in the war though he did not participate in the First Battle of Geonosis but he did participate in many others such as Battle of Christophisis, Battle of Teth, Second Battle of Geonosis, Battle of Ryloth, Battle of Selucime, Battle of Umbara and Battle for Anaxes.
Cody was mentioned by captain Rex, where he and Rex made up a bunch of protocols back in the Clone Wars which the Empire still uses. He was also mentioned, when Rex accidently called Kanan "Cody".